Simplify your Cloud adoption with our
Cloud Readiness Assessment.
Cloud Readiness Assessments will properly prepare you for a successful migration.
Successful Cloud Migrations Begin With:
- Knowing which of your applications are cloud-ready today.
- Understanding your application stack and its interdependencies.
- Assessment trends and analysis
- Readiness& feasibility score card
- Application & infrastructure overview
- Identify systems and review of the infrastructure and management tools deployed across
- OS, License, Compliance, Regulatory
- Infrastructure data collections
- Application data collections
- Technical audit and analysis
- Analysis of all collected data
- Findings documented
- Comprehensive report on cloud opportunities and readiness
- Determine recommended solutions and migration strategy based on findings
What is a Cloud Readiness Assessment?
A cloud readiness assessment is an overarching process that encompasses organizational readiness, application discovery and application assessments.
The primary goal of a cloud readiness assessment is to provide you with a list of applications that can be moved to the cloud smoothly, following a prescriptive cloud application assessment process.
Fill below form if you need our support to complete Cloud assessment
Copyright © Redington 2018. All rights reserved.